Terms and conditions
- The Betin Kenya Super 13 Jackpot (the “Competitions”) are offered by Betin Kenya.com. Entrants are required to submit their predictions of the result of 13 pre-selected football matches (the "Matches") at Betin Kenya.com/jackpot (the “Competition Entry Page”) before the first scheduled match of each competition kicks off (the “Competition Closing Time”). To win a share of the jackpot, participants must correctly predict the final result or correct score of all Matches.
- Matches will be settled on the official result after 90 minutes of play, including any ‘injury time'. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs shall not be included.
- This Competitions are open to persons aged 18 years or over, resident in Kenya. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Employees of Betin Kenya, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- This Competition is not open to players who:
- have self-excluded from any Betin Kenya and Gaming product;
- are based in countries from which Betin Kenya does not accept bets; or
- have had an account suspended or closed by Betin Kenya for any reason.
- In order to enter the Competition players are required to register at Betin Kenya.com and have at least KES 99 credited on their account. Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players are required to register in their own name. If Betin Kenya has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Competitions or receiving any prizes.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
- Betin Kenya will use each winner’s and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering the Competitions. By entering the Competitions, players agree that Betin Kenya and its business partners may use the details provided by the player to contact them about its products and services. Players can change their marketing preferences by contacting Betin Kenya through the "Contact us" link at www.Betin Kenya.com. Players can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
How to enter
- To take part in the Competitions, participants must select a result (Home Win, Draw, or Away Win) for each one of the 13 Matches featured on the Betin Kenya Super 13 Jackpot Competition Entry Page. Matches may be played either over the weekend or during midweek. The fixed stake for one prediction per match (one line bet) is KES 99. It is possible to enter more than 1 prediction per match. This will increase the cost of the entry by KES 99 for every additional line. However, additional selections made on more than one match will cause the stake to increase depending on the combinations selected.
- By choosing the “Lucky Dip” option, a random selection of one prediction per match will be automatically selected with a fixed stake of KES 99. Further predictions may be added to the random selection. This will increase the cost of the entry by KES 99 for every additional line. However, additional selections made on more than one match will cause the stake to increase depending on the combinations selected.
- To be valid, bets must be placed before the Competition Closing Time, i.e. the time the first scheduled Match of each competition kicks-off. The countdown to the Competition Closing Time is clearly shown on the Competition Entry Page. Any bets inadvertently accepted after this time will be refunded.
- To be valid, bets must be placed ONLY on the Competition Entry Page.
- Once submitted, entries cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded. Participants are responsible for ensuring that their entry is submitted correctly.
- By correctly selecting all 13 match results, participants win the Betin Kenya Super 13 Jackpot; by correctly selecting 12 match results, participants win the 1st consolation prize; by correctly selecting 11 match results, participants win the 2nd consolation prize. Should more than one participant be entitled to the same prize, this will be equally divided among all winners of the same prize pool.
- The winner of the Jackpot cannot also claim the 1st and 2nd consolation prizes. In the same way, the 1st consolation prize winner is not entitled to the 2nd consolation prize.
- All prizes are subject to the pool liquidity.
- Unless otherwise indicated, if a prize pool is not won, the prize money will be transferred, i.e. rolled over, to the corresponding prize pool of the next competition.
- If for any reason the amount of one or more prize pools cannot be determined, the stakes of the pool(s) concerned will be refunded. If the prize pool(s) concerned include moneys from previous week rollovers, unless otherwise indicated, these will be transferred to the corresponding prize pool of the next competition.
- If one or more fixtures are cancelled before the kick-off of the first scheduled match of the week, only monies allocated for that week's pool will be valid. Any/all rollover funds from previous Jackpot weeks will be carried forward to the next available week where all fixtures take place. If a match is abandoned or postponed but is then rescheduled to take place no later than the kick-off time of the last match of the week, then provided the postponed match is played to completion at the rearranged time, all selections will stand.
- At its sole discretion Betin Kenya may guarantee a minimum single or total pool amount.
- In the event of an error that results in the acceptance of an incorrectly staked or otherwise incorrect or unpaid entry, Betin Kenya reserves the right to make the required manual adjustments to the pool before calculating the prize shares.
- After the last of the 13 Matches has been completed, Betin Kenya will check and validate any winning entries and calculate the respective prize share for each winner.
- Match results and prizes will be displayed in the Pool History section on Betin Kenya.com by noon on Monday or on Tuesday, depending on whether the last match was played on Sunday or Monday.
- Betin Kenya reserves the right to request winners to provide a valid proof of identity or address before any payment is made.
- Prizes will be paid into the winners’ Betin Kenya account, the winner will then be able to withdraw the money.
- The Competitions are offered by Betin Kenya, Gamcode Ltd, Sameer Business Park, Mombasa Road Block D, First Floor, Unit D2, Nairobi.
- Betin Kenya reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Competition at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- Betin Kenya General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Betin Kenya's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Competition including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into.